Tuesday 15 November 2011

10 Days of Thanksgiving

I went to bookclub last night.  We read Room by Emma Donoghue which is a really creepy book about a young woman kidnapped and imprisoned in an 11 by 11 room for six or seven years.  Long enough to have given birth and raised a 5 year old son, Jack.

This is not a book that I would normally choose to read, but the joy of a bookclub is that it expands my range of reading.  I read out of my comfort zone which is mystery, thriller and romantic suspense. 

Long story short, all of these lovely ladies, who prefer literary fiction, want to read my book,  Death in Bandit Creek.  Being romantic suspense, it certainly is not literary fiction. 

I am so grateful to those 12 wonderful ladies.  I hope they like my book.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure they will love your book. I do!

    ReplyDelete